HEALTH AND SAFETY FIRST Our operating procedures have been revised to fully comply with directives issued by Worksafe BC and the BC Provincial Health office.*We have identified areas considered high risk and taken the following steps to ensure the safety of customers and staff:
- Kitchen line to have maximum 2 people and dish area 1 person. Stations separated with no shared utensils
- Front of house maximum of 3 people, one to do takeout and 2 for in house dining
- Single use menus
- Side tables in place for servers to put plates for guests
- Tables separated by physical barriers or 2 Meter distance
- Staff to wash hands before and after each table visit and/or every fifteen minutes
- High contact surfaces such as door knobs, chairs, countertops to be sanitized frequently
- Plexiglass barriers for pay stations, plastic cover on payment machine and sanitized between uses
- Alcohol hand gel provided at two stations for public use
- Staff will wear masks or face shields if unable to maintain 2 meter physical distance
- No more than six people per table
- Take out customers to pick up orders at specified times only to facilitate social distancing
- Plastic curtain barriers available if necessary
- Staff have been informed of all guidelines for conduct to minimize risk of transmission communication of these guidelines has been through a combination of signage and training
- Surfaces are sanitized using 100ppm quaternary sanitizer
- Washrooms are checked with surface sanitation every 30min.
FRESH, ORGANIC & LOCAL!
All our food is made from scratch by our chef/owners and their dedicated culinary team, using local fresh and organic ingredients when possible with a French and/or Italian influence.